Take Me Higher (Electro) Take Me Higher (Electro)

u has a new fan, check out my latest :)

SyCx1 responds:

thanks i fanned back. plz vote my tracks up! :]

I Fucked Up I Fucked Up

awww... i hate that, especially when its with a new project..
done it once, i now always check

Obsideo responds:

Yeah, I just got Ableton so the saving process was still a little new to me. Oh well, live and learn.

This Day Aria - Chiptune This Day Aria - Chiptune

with a bit more equalisation, this is pretty good.
really enjoyed the melody, thanks dude

Alien Invasion Alien Invasion

wouldnt have a clue.. o.0

what the hell was going on?
all i could hear were noises, they were kool but wth happened to a beat? and some bass?
this song needs an equalisation overhaul

TonKaMusic responds:

I admit It's not that good. But it was my first attempt at making dubstep, Actually, it was my first attempt at music in general. I'm still new to making music and currently I'm using Garageband to make it. Which is what I made this in.

FkUp Song FkUp Song

ummmm....

i'd have to say, not equalised, some sounds are too loud (1:05) and it almost completely cuts out the beat.
add more to your track/beat, mix it up so its not repetitive.
the organ at the start has no flavour, add something better, work with melodies.
btw check out my latest track too, its just above urs in the latest audio :)

pkrbarmovie responds:

Yeah, I'll try to improve my mixing skills a little. But, the organ was as it was supposed to be. I chose it that way.

Level Complete Level Complete

this was kool dude *5's*

Zkknight1 responds:

Thanks!

Skyrim - Rock. Skyrim - Rock.

that was so awesome i cant even start to explain how good it was.. should have been longer, it was totally worth listening to

One Click Reptile One Click Reptile

Nice mashup! i cant vote for mixing skills because i dunno either of the songs, but good.

Quagnoth responds:

thanks glad you liked it and thanks for reading the description everyone raging but i explained it all before hand

KT-Corrosive (King-T) KT-Corrosive (King-T)

was ok, once the song started it wasn't smooth and once you had the build up i thought that annoying tone was never gonna stop. once it did hit i was really hopin for a drop, but it never came.
good work but keep this to your junk file, who knows when you might wanna revamp it ;)

Hail to the King (BROstep) Hail to the King (BROstep)

lol, kool

i like the hybrid mix, this one was good, but it could do with a bitta work

Baby3ater responds: